Dear Fellow ICFP & ICF Members:
We are pleased to announce the Professional Development Calendar for the rest of 2014 and early 2015. We shall continue to have Learning Sessions (LS) and Peer Group Coaching (PGC) on an alternating basis. Please note that the LS are open to all ICF Members and their guests, however, the PGC is open only to ICF Philippine Chapter Members. Renew your membership or join the chapter!
The PGC is where a Case Owner, who is a volunteer ICFP coach member, presents a challenging coaching case/situation that she would like to get coaching on from other ICFP member coaches. Another volunteer acts as Facilitator for the Case discussion, and the other PGC participants coach the Case Owner. The peer group exploration of the Case enriches the perspective of the Case Owner, Facilitator, and Participants, and helps to enhance coaching mindfulness and skills.
Planned ICFP Learning Sessions and Peer Group Coaching Sessions:
- March 26, 2014 – LS-Marketing Your Coaching Business
- April 30, 2014 – PCG-Volunteer Coach
- May 19-25, 2014 – International Coaching Week (ICW)
- May 28, 2014 – LS-Emotional Freedom Technique
- June 25, 2014 – PGC-Volunteer Coach
- July 30, 2014 – General Assembly & Election of Officers / LS-ICF Core Competency: Goal Seting & Establishing the Coaching Agreement
- August 27, 2014 – PGC-Volunteer Coach
- September 24, 2014 – LS-ICF Core Competency: Direct Communication
- October 29, 2014 – PGC-Volunteer Coach
- November 26, 2014 – LS-Growing Your Coaching Business
- December 31, 2014 – No Activity
- January 28, 2015 – Annual Chapter Kick-off Meeting
- February 25, 2014 – LS-Ethics in Coaching
The official venue for our sessions is The Forum, 4th Floor, FullyBooked Serendra, Bonifacio High Street, BGC, Taguig, unless otherwise announced.
We would like to invite volunteers for resource persons for the planned LS and PGC mentioned above.
- Learning Sessions – Please select which session/topic you would like to talk about and send an email to the ProfDev Committee briefly describing your suggested learning outcomes and agenda for the topic. Or if you know a possible resource person who you can help invite, please let us know.
- Peer Group Coaching – Please send an email to the ProfDev Committee briefly describing the challenging coaching case/situation that you would like to get coaching on from fellow ICFP member coaches. The case/situation may be a present challenge where you would like to get coaching on. It may also be a past challenge where you would like to get coaching on alternative ways of handling a similar situation in case you encounter it again in the future. Define your goal for the PGC, what you would like to gain from it, e.g., “What can I do differently?” Explore how other coaches may have handled similar challenges and what lessons they have learned.
- International Coaching Week (ICW), May 19 to 25,2014 – We have created an ICW Program Committee composed of the EXCO members and ICFP volunteers. We shall keep you in the loop in a separate email about the plans.
Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org, ProfDev Committee, by March 12, 2014. We shall review your suggestions and get back to you so that we can firm up the ProfDev activities soonest.